Letters To Peanut

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Alone with my thoughts again...

Dear Peanut,

Well its just you and me awake right now... or I am assuming you are awake because you are still to little for me to feel you moving around lol. Daddy is peacefully sleeping... it seems odd because since you joined us he usually goes to sleep when I do and gets up when I do... I've been spoiled :)

I wonder how many nights we will share like this, how long will you have the need to wake me to feed you and give you comfort. I must say mommy LOVES her sleep but I am longing already for those late night cuddles and quiet times.

I don't think there is a mintue of the day where some sort of thought of you doesn't cross my mind. I still wonder who you will look like and if you are Grant or Dorie but more often I wonder how daddy and I are going to fair as parents. Will we do all the right things, when we make a mistake will be fix it and be able to move on, will you grow up knowing regardless of anything that happens that you were soooo wanted and so incredibly love from the moment of conception. I want to protect you from all that is wrong with this world but I also know I will need to give you space and let you grow up to be who you were meant to be.

So many questions, so many thoughts, so many moments of the sheer wonder of you developing in my body. I am so loving this part of the adventure and will treasure every little change... its going by so fast... I dread to think how fast your childhood will go UGH lol. Well no point in dwelling on that yet; for now I will just enjoy having you in me and continue to dream of the day you are in my arms :)

All my love,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home