Letters To Peanut

Saturday, March 18, 2006

And here comes mother bear.....

Dear Peanut,

Well you and I have certainly had a stressful day. Work was just simply unpleasent to say the least and top that off with tromping through HUGE amounts of snow certainly made mommy cranky to say the least.

I was involved in an incident at work today. I had a client having some issues and in the process he punched my stomach... barely hard enough to even feel but none the less he hit me. I nearly saw red. He was promptly reprimanded and not allowed anywhere close to me for the rest of the day.

What caught me off guard were the feelings after the fact. I actually had to lock myself away and clear up the tears of fear I couldn't seem to control. I knew you were okay but the thought that something could have happened that could have taken you away from me was too much to bear. I can not believe the sense of protection I have of you already and how much I already love you. I thought about it all the way home and wondered if the feelings are this intense now how on earth am I going to handle it when I am holding you in my arms... all I can say is thank god daddy will be right there with me :)

All my love,

Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home