Letters To Peanut

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Did some one say shopping....

Dear Peanut,

Do you know that mommy loves to shop ( much to daddy's chagrin lol). Well yesterday all that was on my mind during shopping was you. We past a maternity store at the mall and I noticed they had a sale on so I dragged daddy in to take a peek. Well a few minutes later I was in the change room trying on a pair of jeans... tummy panels are comfy lol. I know its going to be a while before I really need them but they were such a great deal ( only $20) and well its just plain old exciting to think that the day will be here soon that they are a neccesity :).

From the maternity shop we wandered the mall... daddy enjoys looking at little tiny shoes :) And eventually made our way to Chapters. We had been there a few days earlier and I had looked at books... this time I bought some. I got myself What to Expect When You are Expecting and Your Pregnacy Week by Week. I LOVE them :) Its so exciting reading about how you are growing and developing and its wonderful to read about the changes my body will/has gone through. I feel very reassured about some of the things I have been feeling and not feeling silly to think that my waist line has changed already :)

There are still moments that I am scared the DR is going to call and "take" you back from me and say the positive test was a mistake lol. But I know that won't really happen. Its still just so surreal that you are finally here and the count down is on to us holding you in our arms.

All my love,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home