Letters To Peanut

Monday, March 13, 2006

Its way to early to be awake....

Dear Peanut,

Do you know its coming on 6am? Do you know after waking up to pee more times than I can remember I woke up for good at 4am? Do you know I tried so hard to go back to sleep? Do you know my thoughts of you kept me awake? Do you know I wonder if this crazy wake up time is going to be a common practice for us? Do you know that even though mommy really loves her sleep she can't wait for those middle of the night feedings? Do you know I guess nights like this will help me get practice for when you are really here? Do you know I am going to attempt to sleep again? Do you know if I don't thats okay becasue then I have an excuse for a nap later lol? Do you know how much I love you?

All my love,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home