Letters To Peanut

Sunday, March 12, 2006

So its not the flu after all....

Dear Peanut,

Daddy and I have decided to start this site so we can share our thoughts, feelings, fears and wishes as we travel through the journey to you joining us and making our family complete.

Its been 60 hours since Daddy called me at work to tell me that after all of the waiting you were finally on the way. Aside from the moment I married him that news made Friday March 10th,2006 the best day of my life... I can't wait till the day you are actually born as I am sure that day will top the list. When he so softely said the words you are going to be a mommy I burst right into tears... I never ever imagined being as happy as I was then and as I am sitting here I am feeling the flood of emotions all over again and find myself tearing up.

You are already making yourself known in little ways. Do you know you don't like coffe.... well mommy does and when I threw up yesterday after having some all I could think of was oh great no coffee for months... then I told you that you had better not make me crave raisens.... God help us all if you do :). For the past couple weeks you have had me thinking that meat was icky... mommy thought she was getting the flu. Well as much as I used to love meat it has become a real chore to eat it but every second will be worth it. Every smell that makes my nose screw up, every ache or pain I feel, every bit of nausea... in the end will be worth it because I will have you in my arms.

Friday night daddy and I had such a hard time sleeping. We talked forever it seems about you and all the changes that will be taking place over the next few months. It someways it is overwhleming and in others not at all. I can't wait to start shopping for you... daddy thinks I shop now just wait lol.

We have told most everyone about your arrival and they are all so very happy that you are on the way. You have a huge family who loves you already and two parents who will go to the ends of the earth to take care of you. I am so excited to be going on this journey and I am counting the days to April 4th when we have our first ultrasound and get to see you for the first time.

All of my love for now and for always,

Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home