Letters To Peanut

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

To eat it or not eat it that is the question.....

Dear Peanut,

What an impact you are making on my life... not that I am complaining though:) So far you have very distinct likes and dislikes of the foods mommy eats. So far you really like... fried perogies with LOTS of onions, Kraft Dinner cooked till its mushy, Ichiban noodles cooked mushy, peanut butter on pretty much anything, toast, brieton crackers, rye or white bread, any kind of pudding, tuna , corn, ice cream and soft basted eggs, .... quite the odd list. You will tolerate milk if I drink it slow, mushroom soup sometimes, some meat depending on how its cooked... well hidden in garlic or breading seems to be best. You have a very strong dislike of coffee ( wahhhhh), spices other than garlic ( esp italian or cinnamon),veggi ground, most meats, most veggies ( especially carrots I did not apprectiate how fast that came back up today lol) and apparently chicken rice soup.... but we are gonna try that again tomorrow just incase it was leftover ickyness from the carrot incident that made me gag and want to run for cover. Your poor daddy is getting some interesting meals these days :)

My body is begining to change as well. I thought it might be in my head but daddy is starting to see it to. We went window shopping for maternity clothes yesterday and its going to be fun to shop once you make a more public appearence... other than for underwear . It's insane that they want $25 for 3 pair... UGH but you my little peanut are worth every penny.

At work this morning you got your very own hello. I don't know if you heard it or not but it was said none the less. Everyone there is so excited and want peanut updates everyday... they have even picked up on me calling you peanut and are now doing the same thing. One of my clients is already feeling my tummy to see if you will kick him... he doesn't quite understand how little you are.

Its amazing with how tiny you are the impact you are having on the world already. I say a prayer of thanks every night for the happiness you have brought me already. I am counting the days until I can hold you in my arms for the first time and gaze into your little eyes and say I love you my peanut!

All my love,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home