Letters To Peanut

Thursday, March 30, 2006

To Our Angel
The one I can't hold
The one I can't see
Is what I am told
I felt your little spirit
Living in me
Though such a short time
It was precious you see
My life seemed so perfect
My dream would come true
My own little bundle
Whether pink or blue
Everyone loved you
Just waiting to see
Would you look like your daddy
Or exactly like me
These things are the things
We will never know
Because God in heaven
Said you needed to go
He must have his reasons
I can't yet understand
Did he come down to get you
Did he hold out his hand
Someday you can tell me
About his sweet embrace
As he took you from us
To that wonderful place
Till that day comes
Don't be afraid
Heaven is safe
For us it was made
We won't say goodbye
My sweet little one
You'll always be
A part of me
We love you our baby
Our sweet little one
We'll see you again
When our time is done
(Author Unknown)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home