Letters To Peanut

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dear Peanut,

I cannot believe how fast the time is going. It is one month since you grew your wings and we had to say goodbye.... but there are moments when it still feels like yesterday.

This last week mommy and daddy wondered if I might be PG again. It was such a bittersweet thought. I miss you so much and still don't understand why you had to go but at the same time we want to have a baby here with us on earth... your little brother or sister. I felt bad for wanting it so much and yet I know you would understand. As it turned out I wasn't PG and we will have to wait a little longer.

In the meantime, my little Peanut I hope you are resting peacefully and enjoying your life in heaven with all your loving family. I know the time will come when I get to meet you in heaven and until then always remeber though we never got to hold you in our arms you will live forever in our hearts.

All my love forever and for always,

Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home