Letters To Peanut

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dear Peanut,

You are on my mind so much these past few days. We have just past the heavenly anniversary of your grandpa... where did the last 21 years go. I am comforted though to know that you are in heaven together.

We found out today that you are going to have a little brother or sister. We are so incredibly happy but in my mind and heart you will still always be my first baby. I see woman who are pregant and as far as long as I should be and I wonder what I would be feeling, what you would be doing... no matter how I try I can not let those feelings go. I am thrilled to be pregnant again but it sure has brought back many memories for me and daddy both... of all those weeks with you and the new things my body went through. They feelings are there, the wonder though is not quite the same. I wonder if it ever will be... I guess in time as I meet new milestones for after the time I lost you they will.

For ever and for always I will love you my little Peanut,

Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home