Letters To Peanut

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dear Peanut,

My little one you have been on my mind soooo much these past few days. Your due date is fast approaching and I am finding myself grieveing for you all over again.

We should be doing last minute shopping, we should be putting up your crib, we should be packing a bag for the hospital. You should be keeping mommy awake at n ight with your kicks and movement, you should be jumping on my bladder making me have to pee all the time.

Instead I am still left to wonder what went wrong. I am left to wonder if you were a girl or a boy. I am left to wonder what it would have felt like to give birth to you and to finally hold you in my arms.

I miss you everyday my first baby and will never forget the impact you had on my life all be it ever so briefly.

I will love you always

Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home